The disclosure that follows is designed to ensure CARNIVALHOST.COM’s full compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s policy that demands CARNIVALHOST.COM be transparent about any and all affiliate relations CARNIVALHOST.COM may have on this website. In plain English, you, the visitor or customer, should assume that any and all links on this site are affiliate links. If you click on these links and go visit the resulting site, a cookie will be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive a commission “IF” you purchase a product on the other end. This is a legitimate way to monetize and pay for the operation of web sites and CARNIVALHOST.COM gladly reveal our affiliate relationships to you.
In addition, CARNIVALHOST.COM fully disclose that hyperlinks on this site are in most cases shortened, and in some cases cloaked to hide long ugly links for functionality and tracking purposes. CARNIVALHOST.COM have nothing to hide and CARNIVALHOST.COM are proud of our relationship with the fine vendors, products and services found on this site. Link tracking, shortening and cloaking is a very common practice on all types of web sites.
Further, CARNIVALHOST.COM do not receive physical products or cash directly in exchange for any reviews or posts you find on this site. No one has paid us to do reviews or posts. CARNIVALHOST.COM have to tell you that it is possible that our reviews and posts are influenced by our affiliate relationships and may create a conflict of interest. CARNIVALHOST.COM do not believe a conflict of interest exists, but you, the visitor or customer, must decide by considering the affiliate relationships and link techniques CARNIVALHOST.COM have described. Obviously, CARNIVALHOST.COM would like you to buy the service or products CARNIVALHOST.COM writes about and CARNIVALHOST.COM is influenced by that fact. CARNIVALHOST.COM avoids conflict by only reviewing or posting about products and services CARNIVALHOST.COM trusts.
External Links Policy
CARNIVALHOST.COM links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, CARNIVALHOST.COM only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet the purposes of CARNIVALHOST.COM if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a non-exclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside CARNIVALHOST.COM The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from CARNIVALHOST.COM Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:
Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services, which are not already available or linked to on CARNIVALHOST.COM? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
CARNIVALHOST.COM reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.